Google Wear OS
Recently we noticed on a “Google Wear OS Help forum”, Google is launching several unique quality of updates on Wear OS which is mention as an “H” update. This update cover features like the battery saver mode, body efficiency improvement etc. Also, its decided a smart app which resumes for all its application and adds a new & simple power off method, you can check here.
With the new update, after the operating system clock is charged below 10 percent, there will be another way to save battery: You can turn on battery saver mode and use your watch only to tell the time. It will basically be a regular watch or a smartwatch until you charge it again or close the mode. Apple Watch already does this with power reserve mode, and the Snapdragon 3100 watch also offers these battery-saving features.
The new update also allows Wear OS devices to detect better, so the clock will be in deep sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. There is a “Smart Application Restart” feature that keeps your apps in the way you keep them so that you can leave them open once. Your watch power has now been reduced to two-step processes where you hold the power button and turn off the display.
So let’s discuss something briefly.
If you already used a device which is run on Google Wear OS, then this discussion makes you more informed. So keep your eyes on your mind.
If you used the older version of Google Wear OS then you have to update it. I think the update option automatically comes on user’s screen, if not I will write a short note on how to update the older Wear OS on your Device? Here,
- Press the Power button to open the App list
- Then go to “Setting” then “System”. Thereafter tap on “About” then “Version”
- There you can get thee of the information like OS version and System version.
Also Read: ASRock Taichi Z390 Motherboard Specification
Most probably Google gets the update automatically, but if not, you have to do it manually. So let’s follow the steps mentioned below:
- Same as above press the power button to open the App list on your device.
- Then you have to go to the “settings” > “System” > “About” option. Now navigate the option called “System Updates”.
Now let it downloaded. Before all these steps please check all your Wi-fi connection is connected well and also the battery OS charged fully.
This is all the steps to update your system update, shortly said System update.
Now you have one more step remain to make your device latest featured, and that is called Download “Wear OS Updates”.
It can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Again you have to do the same. Press the power button to open the App list and tap on “Google Play Store”. Now find the software and click on Update.
- How to Speed up Android Device
- Fire TV Cube | Hands-Free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD | Streaming Media Player
- Best Google Chrome Plugin Especially for Writer or Blogger and students
I think this new update makes you happy. So if you used Smart Watches then this news is especially for you and for all your friend. Please share this article with your friends.